Blue Ocean Civil Consulting provides creative engineering solutions, built around the individual needs of our clients. Operating throughout Southern California and Hawaii, our designs focus on practicality while honoring our shared responsibility toward community improvement and environmental sustainability.
Educate, advocate and apply thoughtful, practical, and holistic, and planning and engineering solutions that contribute to a more sustainable society
Develop projects that create a sustainable world and enhance the quality of life for our communities
Creativity + Innovation
Integrity + Ethics
Collaboration + Ohana
Dependability + Trust
“We know water, understand the problems, and are passionate about the solutions.”
Water quality and flood control support to leverage rainfall into beneficial uses.
Civil design and plan production for commercial, industrial, government, and residential development and redevelopment projects.
Sustainability & Environment
Increasing sustainable infrastructure; Incorporating Envision sustainability principles to projects; Environmental consulting, planning, permitting, and compliance support.
“Your success is our success.”
As excellent water quality indicators and ecosystem engineers, coral colonies grow and thrive in harmony with their community, environment and available resources. Based in coastal communities, Blue Ocean is committed to a “coralized” approach to civil engineering and development. Let’s work together to do development better and protect our resources for generations to come.
- PE, Professional Civil Engineers (Hawaii, California)
- CFM, Certified Floodplain Managers
- QISP, Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner
- QSD/P, Qualified SWPPP Developers and Practitioners
- CPESC, Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- ENV SP and Verifier, Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure Envision Sustainability Professionals
- LEED AP, USGBC LEED Accredited Professionals
- CWPPP, Certified Water Pollution Plan Preparer
- CESCPP, Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Preparer
- ESCP Coordinator, Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Coordinator
- WMBE, Women/Minority Business Enterprise – CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse
- SBE, Small Business Enterprise – Los Angeles County Metro
- DBE/UDBE, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise – US Department of Transportation, California and Hawaii
- WOSB, Women Owned Small Business – US Small Business Administration
- 541330, Engineering Consulting/Design Services
- 541620, Environmental Consulting Services
- ISI Envision Gold Award – Kunia Country Farms
- APWA BEST Project Award (Storm Water Quality) – Culver City Transfer Station
- Government – Federal, State and Local
- Private – Contractors, Developers, Landowners, Theme Parks and Film Studios
- Consultants – Engineering, Environmental and Architectural
“We are committed to a more ‘coralized’ approach to civil engineering and land development.”